Cart Items Strength Pack Size Units


  • Shipping

    USD 0.00
  • Total

    USD 0.00
Previewing the first of products. View All Results
  • New Zealand
  • Benzac AC 2.5% Acne Gel
  • Benzac AC 5% Acne Gel
Name Country Strength Pack Size USD Cart
Benzac AC 2.5% Acne Gel -  -  - 60g Benzac AC 2.5% Acne Gel Brand New Zealand 60g OTC $13.58 Add
Benzac AC 5% Acne Gel -  -  - 60g Benzac AC 5% Acne Gel Brand New Zealand 60g OTC $15.43 Add

Some of the items on this page may be marked "Requires Authorization". Why's this? Kiwi must verify the customer's medical history in order to ensure the medication is necessary and used according the direction of a licensed medical practitioner. If you have already demonstrated this, then you may be able to view this product. If not, please email us using the contact page. Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your health professional. Brands and generics both contain the same active ingredient(s) and are medically equivalent. Some brands are marketed under different names by the same manufacturer depending on the country of origin. Images are provided as a reference only, the received medicine may vary in packaging, color, pill shape, etc, from one batch to the next. For an item marked "generic" any quality brand may be sent, however you will always receive the active ingredients ordered in the strength(s) ordered.

Benzac AC 2.5% Acne Gel is an effective acne treatment. "AC" are the initials for Acrylates Copolymer beads which act to absorb oils and release glycerin to moisturise dry/irritated skin. Always begin acne therapy with either the 2.5% or 5% Benzac. 

  • Unblocks pores, blackheads and whiteheads
  • Kills acne bacteria

DIRECTIONS: Always begin acne therapy with either the 2.5% or 5% Benzac. Apply to affected areas once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor - see package insert


  • Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth, angles of the nose, mucous membranes and sensitive areas of the neck.
  • Do not apply on damaged skin.
  • If excessive swelling, irritation, redness, blistering or peeling occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
  • Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultra-violet light particularly at high altitudes or where the ground is snow covered.
  • Do not use Benzac AC if you have shown hypersensitivity to any components of this product
  • During the first weeks of treatment a sudden increase in peeling will occur in most patients, this is not harmful and will normally subside within a day or two if treatment is temporarily discontinued. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. 
  • If applied excessively, no more rapid or better results will be obtained and severe irritation might develop. In this event, treatment must be discontinued and appropriate symptomatic therapy should be established.
  • Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to using BENZAC AC if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
  • Benzoyl peroxide can cause fabric to discolour on contact. Use with care.
  • While using this product. If overdose or suspected poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Benzoyl peroxide 25mg/g

Excipients: docusate, sodium, disodium edetate, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerol (glycerin), silicon dioxide, sodium hydroxide, and purified water.

Store below 25 degrees celsius 

Nobody has left a review yet for BENZAC AC 5 ACNE GEL, why not be the first?

Are you a new member? Get 20% off your first order! Use promo code KIWI20 in the shopping cart. Must be a new member at an address not currently in our system.