Limit 2 per order. You may make as many orders as you wish, but we are limited to 2 per order due to weight of this product.
ProXeed Plus is a dietary supplement designed to improve male fertility by increasing the quantity and quality of sperm. Similar to regular ProXeed, ProXeed Plus has additional antioxidants to neutralize harmful free radicals.
Who Uses ProXeed Plus?
ProXeed Plus is a safe, simple and effective solution for men interested in optimizing fertility.
Widely recommended by physicians and fertility specialists around the globe, ProXeed Plus is available without a prescription and can be discreetly purchased and used from the convenience and privacy of home.
Why Use ProXeed Plus?
When a couple is trying to conceive, it's important that both partners make an effort to optimize reproductive health.
The majority of fertility products are marketed towards women, despite volumes of research indicating that both sexes are equally likely to suffer from diminished fertility. ProXeed Plus offers men a safe, simple means of providing the body with all it needs to produce numerous, high-quality sperm cells.
Sperm cells should not only be plentiful, but also well-formed and vigorous. These are all factors a physician considers when evaluating male fertility, and deficiencies in any of these areas may dramatically reduce the odds of successful conception.
Age, stress, poor diet, smoking, and overall health are just a few factors that can significantly impact sperm quality and quantity. Often the body is simply unable to supply developing sperm with the nutrients needed to grow into healthy, vigorous adults, or produce sufficient seminal fluid to supply sperm with enough energy to achieve fertilization.
Each developing sperm cell consumes a large amount of energy during its 74-day journey to maturation. Any cell that consumes large amounts of energy has the potential to produce a large volume free radicals -- which stresses reproductive organs and tissues, and may injure sperm cells themselves.
ProXeed plus addresses sperm development and maintenance, production of nutrient-rich seminal fluid, and protects sperm cells from free radical damage.
Starting a family is one of the most significant -- and rewarding -- decisions a man can make in his lifetime. If conception is the goal, it makes sense to provide the body with what it needs to produce the highest-quality sperm possible.
How Does ProXeed Plus Work?
- Supplies the body with all the nutrients needed by developing sperm cells.
- Enhances sperm development, maturation and function.
- Assists the body's ability to produce nutrient-rich seminal fluid to nurture growing cells and maintain matured sperm.
- Neutralizes free radicals to reduce injury, stress and damage to sperm cells and reproductive organs.
- Increases sperm metabolism and energy.
Clinical trials have repeatedly demonstrated the benefits of ProXeed Plus for male fertility:
No side-effects were reported in any clinical trials.Active Ingredients:
- Increased sperm count
- Greater sperm concentration
- Greater sperm speed
- Improved sperm motility (ability to "swim")
- Enhanced sperm morphology (cell size and shape)
- Reduced injury from free radicals
- Improved overall sperm health
ProXeed Plus is the result of extensive research into male fertility, sperm development, and sperm maintenance. Ingredients address specific nutritional and energy requirements at every stage of sperm cell life:
There are no known drug interactions with ProXeed Plus and any prescription or non-prescription medications.There are no known contraindications with ProXeed Plus other than in persons hypersensitive to its ingredients.How is ProXeed Plus used?
- Coenzyme Q10 - Antioxidant and energy-promoting agent. High Coenzyme Q10 levels are associated with improved overall sperm health.
- Selenium - A powerful antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals. Also promotes healthy sperm flagella integrity, which improves motility.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C particularly improves sperm quality in smokers.
- Zinc - Promotes production of semen, which sperm cells need to survive. Low Zinc levels are strongly associated with infertility in men.
- Folic Acid - Complements Zinc in production of nutrient-rich semen.
- Vitamin B12 - Promotes healthy sperm cell maturation and replication of DNA. Vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with low sperm count and poor motility.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - Vital for sperm metabolism; the ability of the sperm to convert fuel to energy. Also plays an important role in sperm morphology, motility, concentration and sperm count, and inhibits the production of free radicals.
- L-Carnitine - Like Acetyl-L-Carnitine, enhances sperm metabolism, morphology, motility, concentration and sperm count.
- Fructose - Present in seminal fluid, fructose is an important energy source for sperm.
- Citric Acid - Important for certain aspects of the metabolism process.
ProXeed Plus should be taken twice daily, morning and evening. It comes in a powder supplement which can be added to a beverage of your choice.
For best results ProXeed Plus should be taken for a minimum of three to six months. This is because it takes about 90 days for a sperm cell to mature and be readied for fertilization. In clinical trials, the majority of pregnancies occurred between three and six months.
ProXeed Plus can be safely used for as long as sperm optimization is desired.
Men who have been taking ProXeed can safely transition to ProXeed Plus at any time.
Like all medications and supplements, results may vary between individuals. Supplements work best when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, including eating well and exercising regularly.