) is an antiviral medication used to prevent or combat influenza A virus and influenza B virus. It works by interfering with an enzyme the virus needs in order to spread to other cells, inhibiting the spread of the virus in the body.
Since its introduction in the 1990s, millions of people buy Tamiflu capsules every flu season to prevent illness.
Tamiflu Capsules Overview:
Capsules come in three strengths; 30 mg, 45 mg and 75 mg. Administration is easy following simple guidelines:
- The average, otherwise healthy patient of at least 13 years of age should take 75 mg in each dose.
- Do not buy Tamiflu capsules for children under 13 without first speaking to a doctor about the correct dosage strength.
- Never give Tamiflu to children under 1 year old.
- Children in particular often have an aversion to swallowing capsules. Capsules can be opened and mixed with food or a drink. Another option is Tamiflu suspension.
- Nausea is a common side effect of Tamiflu as well as a symptom of influenza. If capsules are vomited up within 30 minutes of administration, another dose should be taken.
Antivirals are similar to antibiotics in that it's important to continue taking the medication even if symptoms fail to develop or improve. Discontinuing use early can lead to resistant strains of virus.
Buy Tamiflu Capsules to Stop Influenza Cold:
To prevent flu from starting, take 1 dose of Tamiflu every day for 10 days. Treatment should begin when there is a local flu outbreak or in any other circumstances where exposure is likely.
While taking the medication the virus will be unable spread through the body and cause illness. Tamiflu is effective at preventing infection over 90% of the time.
To treat flu, administration should begin within 48 hours of flu symptoms starting:
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Chest congestion, coughing
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
1 dose of Tamiflu should be taken twice daily for 5 days. The medication will stop the virus from further invading the body and worsening symptoms. It is only marginally effective if taken more than 48 hours after flu symptoms begin.
When Not to Buy Tamiflu Capsules:
Tamiflu may interfere with flu vaccinations. It should not be used within 2 weeks of receiving a flu vaccination, and vaccinations should not be given within 48 hours of using Tamiflu.
Do not buy Tamiflu capsules to treat flu symptoms
. It will stop symptoms from worsening, but it will not
help ease symptoms that already exist. Other medications designed to address symptoms may be taken along with Tamiflu.
Patients with certain medical conditions should not buy Tamiflu capsules without first talking to a physician about potential risks:
- Any kidney, heart or lung disease
- Weakened immune system
- Any condition that causes swelling of the brain
- Any other major illness
The effects of Tamiflu on unborn or nursing babies is unknown; mothers should use this product only when the benefits outweigh the risks.
Ready to Buy Tamiflu Capsules?
A prescription is needed to buy Tamiflu capsules. Kiwi Drug clients can avoid risk of flu exposure and receive a prescription through our online physician at no additional charge.
Because administration is somewhat time-sensitive for this medication, it's a good idea to buy Tamiflu capsules ahead of the flu season. During the occasional flu outbreak scare, such as happened with the swine flu in 2008, products like this can quickly disappear from stores.
Questions, comments, or problems ordering? We're always here to help