Limit 2 per order. You may make as many orders as you wish, but
we are limited to 2 per order due to weight of this product.
ProXeed is a
dietary supplement designed to improve male fertility by increasing
both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Who Uses ProXeed?
ProXeed is a safe, simple and effective solution for men interested
in optimizing fertility from the convenience and privacy of
Why Use ProXeed?
Starting a family is one of the most significant decisions a man
will make in his lifetime. The frustration and heartbreak of
repeated failure is seldom acknowledged for men; likewise most
fertility products are marketed towards women. However, volumes of
research indicate that men and women are equally likely to suffer
from diminished fertility.
Ideally, when a couple is trying to conceive, both
partners will make an effort to maximize the odds of
From a male perspective, optimal fertility requires the production
of numerous, vigorous sperm. Unfortunately there are a number of
factors that negatively impact sperm quantity and quality; age,
stress levels, poor diet, smoking, and overall health are just a
These factors often lead to reduced male fertility simply because
the body is unable to procure or devote the nutrients required to
produce quality sperm or sustain mature sperm.
How Does ProXeed Work?
ProXeed works by supplying the body with all the nutrients needed
by developing sperm cells, allowing them to flourish and grow into
healthy, energetic specimens. ProXeed also assists the body's
ability to produce nutrient-rich seminal fluid to nurture mature
sperm as they are readied for fertilization.
Extensive clinical trials have repeatedly demonstrated positive
improvements on male fertility:
No side-effects were reported in any clinical trials.
- Increased sperm count
- Greater sperm concentration
- Improved sperm speed
- Greater sperm motility (ability to "swim")
- Enhanced sperm morphology (cell size and shape)
ProXeed is the result of extensive research into male fertility and
sperm development. Ingredients address specific developmental and
There are no known drug interactions with ProXeed and any
prescription or non-prescription medications.
- Coenzyme Q10 - An antioxidant and energy-producing agent.
- L-Carnitine - Improves sperm metabolism.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - Antioxidant that reduces free radical
- Zinc - Aids in the production of semen.
- Selenium - Improves sperm motility.
- Vitamin C - Improves sperm quality in smokers.
- Vitamin B12 - Aids sperm cell maturation and DNA
- Fructose - Provides sperm with energy in seminal fluid.
- Citric Acid - Facilitates sperm metabolism.
- Folic Acid - Improves overall sperm health.
There are no known contraindications other than in persons
hypersensitive to the ingredients.
How is ProXeed Used?
ProXeed is a powder supplement, taken twice a day, which can be
added to a beverage of your choice. As a bodybuilder might
supplement his diet with protein, a man striving for optimal
fertility will benefit from the ProXeed male fertility supplement
-- even if there is no particular concern about diminished
Because it takes about 90 days for a sperm cell to mature and be
readied for fertilization, results will be noticeable in about
three months, with optimal results around six months and beyond. In
clinical trials, the majority of pregnancies occur between three
and six months. The supplement can safely be taken for as long as
sperm optimization is desired.
- ProXeed is widely recommended by physicians around the
- No prescription is required to purchase or use ProXeed.
- Can be ordered discreetly from the privacy of your home.
Like all medications and supplements, results vary between
individuals. Supplements work best when used in conjunction with a
healthy lifestyle, including eating well and exercising