Limited time only - Up to 20% off ALL PRODUCTS use promo code 'JAN17' in the shopping cart.
19 Hours, 2 Days
Buy Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops
Optrex Red Eyes eye drops are formulated to help relieve
symptoms from Dusty, smoky atmospheres, eye strain, tiredness and
chlorine in swimming pools. They are medicated to relieve red
bloodshot eyes fast. These eye drops are cooling and mildly
astringent to soothe irritation.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and Children over 12 years: Gently squeeze 2
drops into ech eye. Do not use more than 3 times in 24 hours.
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use this product:
- If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients listed.
- whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses.
- If you have glaucoma, other eye disease or have had any eye
- If you are under 12 years old.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU:
- Are being treated for high blood pressure, depression, heart
disease, diabetes, or thyroid disorders.
- are taking digoxin, quinidine or tricyclic
- Have taken Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) withing the
last 14 days.
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Witch Hazel 12.5% v/v, Naphazoline
Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v. Other Ingredients are: Purified Water,
Glycerin, Borax and Boric Acid (to balance the pH to help avoid
stinging) and Disodium Edetate. Contains preservative: Benzalkonium
Chloride BP 0.005% w/v.
Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops
10ml - $8.60
No one has reviewed OPTREX RED EYES EYE DROPS yet, why not be the first!
more reviews available on:
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your health professional.
* 10% one-time discount applies to orders over $100