Limited time only - Up to 20% off ALL PRODUCTS use promo code 'JAN17' in the shopping cart.
8 Hours, 1 Days
Buy Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 8% W/w
APO-CICLOPIROX, 8% w/w, nail lacquer is used to treat fungal
infections of the nails. The active ingredient ciclopirox
penetrates the nail plate to reach the fungal pathogen. Ciclopirox
has a fungicidal action against all relevant pathogens responsible
for fungal infections of the nails.
PRECAUTIONS: Before using this medication,
tell your doctor if you:
- Before starting treatment, remove any loose nail or nail pieces
using nail clippers or nail files. If you have diabetes or problems
with numbness in your toes or fingers, talk to your doctor before
trimming your nails or removing any nail pieces.
- Apply APO-CICLOPIROX every other day (bedtime is best) to all
affected nails with the applicator brush provided. Application may
be reduced to not less than twice weekly in the second month of
treatment and to once weekly from the third month of treatment
onwards. Apply APO-CICLOPIROX evenly over the entire nail and the
skin right around the nail. Where possible, APO-CICLOPIROX should
also be put on the bottom side of the nail and the skin beneath it.
Let APO-CICLOPIROX dry (about 30 seconds) before putting on socks
or stockings. After putting on APO-CICLOPIROX, wait 8 hours before
taking a bath or shower. When you are finished putting
APO-CICLOPIROX on your nail(s), put the brush back into the bottle
and close the cap tightly. Avoid getting the brush dirty. Keep the
tightly closed bottle in its carton.
- Apply APO-CICLOPIROX over the previous coat.
- Once a week (every 7 days), remove APO-CICLOPIROX with
commercial nail polish remover. Remove as much as possible of the
damaged nail using scissors, nail clippers, or nail file.
- Repeat process (steps 2 through 4).
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby,
- Are a diabetic who needs insulin injections or has diabetic
neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes),
- Have a history of immunosuppression (e.g., are currently taking
oral corticosteriods, have repeated or long-lasting shingles
(herpes zoster), have oral or genital herpes (herpes simplex),
- Are immunocompromised (e.g., received an organ transplant, or
are HIV positive),
- Need medicine to control epilepsy,
- Use or require topical corticosteroids every month,
- Use steroid inhalers on a regular basis.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Due to lack of clinical data
APO-CICLOPIROX should not be used in children.
APO-CICLOPIROX is for topical use only. NOT TO BE
TAKEN, Not for use in eyes, Not for vaginal
INGREDIENTS: Each gramme of APO-CICLOPIROX nail
lacquer contains, as active ingredient, 80mg ciclopirox. Also
contains Ethyl Acetate, Gantrez ES-435 and Isopropyl Alcohol.
Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution
6.6ml - $15.35
No one has reviewed CICLOPIROX NAIL LACQUER TOPICAL SOLUTION 8% W/W yet, why not be the first!
more reviews available on:
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your health professional.
* 10% one-time discount applies to orders over $100