Buy Exemestane Online No Prescription
Online Aromasin from Kiwi Drug New Zealand Pharmacy
Only $244.90 USD (30 Tablets) - Buy Aromasin
) is an aromatase inhibitor used to treat or prevent certain types of cancers, usually in post-menopausal women.
The medication lowers levels of estrogen in the body. Cancers found in the breasts and ovaries usually require estrogen for growth; reducing the supply of estrogen available may prevent, stop, or even reverse cancer growth.
Exemestane is occasionally used in pre-menopausal women at high risk of developing breast cancer, but, because the body reacts differently to the medication prior to menopause, it is rarely an ideal choice.
This product is also sold under the brand name Aromasin; many patients choose to buy exemestane in its generic form for the significantly lower cost. Using Exemestane
Aromatase inhibitors like exemestane are only useful in treating cancers which are stimulated by estrogen, which, in post-menopausal women, is usually found in the breasts. There are a few scenarios in which this medication is commonly prescribed:
- To prevent breast cancer from developing in individuals at high risk of development.
- To prevent breast cancer from returning in individuals who have had it previously.
- To prevent existing breast cancer from spreading.
- To combat early stage breast cancer.
- To combat advanced breast cancer.
- To combat breast cancer which has not responded to, or worsened under, other medications.
Treatment may last months to years, depending on circumstances. It is quite common to take multiple other medications in conjunction with exemestane, either to enhance its effects or to counteract side effects.
Administering the treatment is usually fairly straightforward:
- Exemestane comes in 25 mg tablets, which is usually considered 1 dose
- Take 1 tablet, or dose, once a day after a meal
- Take each dose around the same time each day to maximize presence in the body
- Take a skipped dose as soon as remembered
- Do not interrupt treatment; buy exemestane refills *before* running out
- Do not start or stop taking other medications, including herbal remedies, without prior doctor approval while taking exemestane; doing so may significantly interfere with effectiveness
Like most medical conditions, cancer is a highly individual disease. Physician instructions for treatment may vary widely, and should be followed as closely as possible. Regular doctor visits to monitor the treatment's effectiveness are encouraged. Warnings & Adverse Effects
Most side effects from exemestane are mild, including headache, nausea, stomach upset and other flu-like symptoms. A few patients also experience hot flashes and sweating. Often these side effects disappear entirely as the body adjusts to treatment.
One of the bigger concerns with long-term exemestane use is loss of bone density, or increased risk of osteoporosis and joint disorders. other medications, such as statins, may be prescribed along with exemestane to counteract that effect. Again regular check-ups are beneficial to monitor the drug's effect.
Patients with a history of liver, kidney or adrenal problems are also at greater risk of experiencing severe side effects; be sure the prescribing physician is aware of any preexisting conditions before taking exemestane.
Buy Exemestane from the Comfort of Home
Though a prescription is required to buy exemestane, our online doctor may be able to issue a prescription for you after reviewing your medical history. There is no additional charge for online doctor services. To find out if you qualify, answer the questions presented after the check-out procedure has begun.
At Kiwi Drug we take your medication as seriously as you do. Orders are shipped promptly and delivered to your doorstep, so you can focus on getting better rather than running around town filling prescriptions. Your order will arrive discreetly packaged and we will never share your personal information with anyone for any reason.