Kiwi Drug Policies
Disclaimer Policy (Medical Disclaimer)
Any product information or advice on this site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your own medical practitioners. You should not use the information contained here for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should read all product information carefully before purchasing and if you suspect you have a medical problem, promptly consult your heath-care professional.
Prices, Specification and Services are subject to change without prior notice. Technical Specifications and Features are for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. Every care has been taken to provide accurate details on this web site, however minor discrepancies may appear.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our agents, directors, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, the provision of or failure to provide services or products, or material available from the site.
To the extent that we or our agents, directors, employees, or suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of the information or services or products on this site, such liability will be limited to the actual cost to us of the services or products provided.
Terms and Conditions
- We assume no liability for the use of any products supplied. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to use them under the guidance of a physician.
- In the event the requested products are detained and confiscated by foreign customs our site guarantee will be adhered to.
- Kiwi Drug is not responsible for returning of products caused by improper delivery due to wrong shipping information provided by the purchaser.
- Prices are subject to minor changes according to international currency rates.
- Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
- Kiwi Drug is not responsible for dispatchment delays caused by temporary delays in the delivery of the requested product/products from the manufacturer/supplier or by any other unforseeable delays. Nor is Kiwi Drug responsible for delivery delays caused by holidays or by the mail service in charge of the delivery.
- Order cancellations are not accepted after the order has been shipped.
- We do not sell any products other than those listed on this site.
- It is agreed that the local laws of New Zealand shall apply in interpreting the terms of this waiver and any associated disclaimer.
- I, the customer, understand and agree that I am responsible for all laws, customs, tariffs, and taxes, if applicable, in my country. I have checked that the medication is permitted in my country.
- I, as a user of this website, agree that I am not accessing this site to gain information to use against the website operators it's affiliates or any other person or entity in any conceivable manner.
- I, as a user of this website, agree that I will hold the operators of this website, or anyone associated with this website harmless for any information I find herein.
- I, as a user of this website, agree that I know and understand the laws in my country and province/state with regards to purchasing prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site harmless for my actions.
When you place an order online, your personal information and credit card information are encrypted before being sent over the Internet, making it virtually impossible for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred to Kiwi Drug.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layers). You will know when you enter a secure page such as when entering your payment; because the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'. Although we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything possible to protect your information offline. All of our customer information is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
At kiwidrug.com Customer Care (carrying on business as "kiwidrug.com"), safeguarding your confidentiality and protecting your personal information is a primary concern. We are committed to meeting or exceeding the privacy standards established by New Zealand's Privacy Act (1993). As part of this commitment, kiwidrug.com has followed the principles described in the Act to govern our actions as they relate to the use of personal information.
The guidelines below set forth the principles we use in gathering, using, maintaining and protection personal information you provide us.
The Types of Personal Information We Collect
kiwidrug.com gathers and uses only such information that is necessary for providing our services and fulfilling your orders. It can include the following personal information:
- name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, the name of your primary physician and his or her contact information, age, height, weight, sex, date of birth, the existence and types of drug allergies, medications requested, family medical history information, your personal medical history information, details of your existing medications, credit card information (including card type and number, expiry date and name of card holder)
The choice to provide us with personal information is always yours. However, your decision to withhold particular details may limit the products and services we are able to provide and make it more difficult for us to advise you or suggest appropriate alternatives. If we are unable to accommodate your request based on the information that has been provided, we may ask for additional details in order to identify other ways to be of assistance. We may also maintain a file containing contact history that is used for customer inquiry purposes.
We may collect anonymous/non-personal information. Anonymous/non-personal information is information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific individual or business entity.
The Purposes for which we use Personal Information
We use your personal information to communicate with you, enhance your visit to our website, allow processing of your orders and effectively provide the products and services you have requested.
We may use your personal information to offer additional products and services sold by kiwidrug.com. In the event of a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of kiwidrug.com, records containing personal information may be transferred to the purchaser. We will not furnish your personal information to an outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your prior consent.
We only use your personal information for the purposes that we have disclosed to you. If for any reason your information is required to fulfill a different purpose, we will notify you and ask you for your consent before we proceed.
In some instances such as a legal proceeding or court order, we may also be required to disclose certain information to authorities. Only the information specifically requested is disclosed and we will take precautions to satisfy ourselves that the authorities who are making the request have legitimate grounds to do so.
There are some situations where we are legally permitted to disclose personal information such as employing reasonable and legal methods to collect a delinquent account, a medical emergency or suspicion of illegal activities.
When you visit our website, information is not collected that could identify you personally unless you choose to provide it voluntarily. You are welcome to browse our website at any time anonymously and privately without revealing any personal information about yourself.
We use current technologies and maintain security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. All safety and security measures are also appropriate to the sensitivity level of your information. Electronic client files are kept in a secured environment with restricted access. Paper-based files are stored in restricted access areas.
We manage our server environment appropriately and our firewall infrastructure is strictly adhered to. Our security practices are reviewed periodically and we employ current technologies to assist us in protecting the confidentiality and privacy of your information.
In the course of daily operations, we attempt to restrict access to personal information to authorized employees who have a legitimate business purpose and reason for accessing it. As a condition of their employment, all employees of kiwidrug.com are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, abide by the privacy standards we have established and to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Unauthorized access to and/or disclosure of client information by an employee of kiwidrug.com is strictly prohibited. All employees are expected to maintain the confidentiality of personal information at all times and failing to do so will result in appropriate disciplinary measures, which may include dismissal.
Accessing and Amending Your Information
Decisions are often made based on the information we have. Therefore, it is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. As a customer, you have the right to access, verify and amend the information held in your personal and financial files.
To help us keep your personal information up-to-date, we encourage you to amend inaccuracies and make corrections as often as necessary. Despite our efforts, errors sometimes do occur. Should you identify any incorrect or out-of-date information in your file(s), we will make the proper changes and provide you with a copy of the corrected information. Where appropriate, we will communicate these changes to other parties who may have unintentionally received incorrect information from us.
Customers may direct any questions or enquires with respect to our practices or your personal information by contacting our Directors, as follows:
Updating this Policy
Please note this address is not our fulfilling pharmacy and has no license to handle fulfillment or give medical advice. It handles operations and particular executive concerns. We are an International pharmacy network, shipping from licensed facilities, and processing in US,New Zealand monies. For product and order enquiries please visit the contact us page. Thank you.
Last updated: October 26, 2006