Subscribe & Save Big
Sign up for automatic refills, and save big. Here's how much:
* Individual orders over $100 USD receive free standard shipping. All ranges above in USD.
|$500+ a month||20% savings*|
|$250-$499 a month||15% savings*|
|$100-$249 a month||10% savings*|
|$1-$99 a month||5% savings|
Some of the items on this page may be marked "Login Required" if you aren't logged in.
Why's this? Kiwi must verify each customer's medical history in order to ensure the medication is necessary and used according the direction of a licensed medical practitioner. If you have already demonstrated this, then you will be able to view this product. If not, please email us using the contact page
This product requires a prescription. Our online Dr can review your medical history and issue a prescription renewal (at no extra cost) if necessary. This product will not ship from New Zealand, but from a licensed affiliate international pharmacy (typically the UK).
SHIPPED FROM INDIA WITH TRACKING
MANUFACTURED BY UNI-SANKYO LIMITED
REQUIRES ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION QUESTIONNAIRE (FREE!)
is a steroid hormone replacement for men (and in rare cases, women)
who are not producing sufficient levels of testosterone in the
Testoki is a relatively unique treatment among testosterone
replacement therapies, for a few reasons:
addition, Testoki's effects are more gradual and subtle than those
of injections or gels; this gentler approach to restoring
testosterone levels is easier on the body and not as readily
apparent to others during initial treatment -- important to those
men who consider hormone therapy a blow to their pride.
Reversing Low Testosterone
The symptoms of low testosterone, called hypogonadism, are most
noticable in the gradual loss of male characteristics. These
- Administered by oral tablets, rather than injections or
- Absorbed through lymphatic system, bypassing the
- Produces milder side effects than other administration
- Reduced risk of accidental contact by other members of the
symptoms are in fact a result of low testosterone, simply raising
the levels of testosterone in the body will reverse the symptoms.
Most of the above symptoms have multiple potential causes, however,
so it's important to verify testosterone levels are in fact low
before supplementing with Testoki or any other treatment.
Testosterone tests are simple and inexpensive, and should be
available in any doctor's office.
Testosterone is occasionally prescribed for women, usually to treat
certain types of cancer, fibroids, or to ease menopausal symptoms.
These cases are far too variable to generalize.
As mentioned above, Testoki comes in tablets which are typically
taken twice a day, after a meal.
Treatment usually begins with higher doses, between 120 to 160 mg,
to raise low levels up to where they should be. Once hormone levels
are back in the normal range, dosage strength is usually reduced to
a maintenance level of 40 to 120 mg daily. Dosage strength is
largely determined by weight.
Testoki only comes in 40 mg tablets, which means if the daily dose
is higher than 40 mgs, multiple tablets must be taken:
- Loss or thinning of body and facial hair
- Reduced strength and/or endurance
- Diminishing interest in sex
- Voice pitch becoming higher
- Inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Unexplained weight gain and/or muscle mass loss
- Unusual moodiness or depression
- Excessive sleeping, general fatigue
not crush, split, dissolve, or otherwise destroy the integrity of
tablets, as it will interfere with correct absorption.
Precautions & Side Effects
Testoki is a remarkably safe testosterone supplement, rarely
producing adverse effects. However, there are some cases in which
use should be avoided:
- Total daily dosage should be split evenly between morning and
- If daily dosage consists of only one pill, take it in the
- If daily dosage consists of an odd number of pills, take the
greater number in the morning; i.e., if total dosage is 3 pills,
take 2 in the morning and one in the evening.
- Try to space doses as evenly apart as possible; every 12 hours
most common side effects from Testoki in otherwise healthy men are
water and sodium retention; prolonged erections, excessive sexual
stimulation, and low sperm count are less frequently reported.
- Young males who have not yet achieved sexual maturity should
never take any product containing testosterone
- Men with prostrate cancer, or any kind of hormone
receptor-positive cancer, may significantly worsen the conditions
by taking testosterone
- Women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breast
feeding should not even handle products containing
- Individuals with Liver or Kidney disease are at greater risk of
severe adverse effects