SHIPPED FROM INDIA WITH TRACKING
MANUFACTURED BY UNI-SANKYO LIMITED
REQUIRES ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION QUESTIONNAIRE (FREE!)
Testoki (testosterone undecanoate) is a steroid hormone replacement for men (and in rare cases, women) who are not producing sufficient levels of testosterone in the body.
Testoki is a relatively unique treatment among testosterone replacement therapies, for a few reasons:
- Administered by oral tablets, rather than injections or gels
- Absorbed through lymphatic system, bypassing the liver
- Produces milder side effects than other administration methods
- Reduced risk of accidental contact by other members of the household
In addition, Testoki's effects are more gradual and subtle than those of injections or gels; this gentler approach to restoring testosterone levels is easier on the body and not as readily apparent to others during initial treatment -- important to those men who consider hormone therapy a blow to their pride. Reversing Low Testosterone
The symptoms of low testosterone, called hypogonadism, are most noticable in the gradual loss of male characteristics. These include:
- Loss or thinning of body and facial hair
- Reduced strength and/or endurance
- Diminishing interest in sex
- Voice pitch becoming higher
- Inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Unexplained weight gain and/or muscle mass loss
- Unusual moodiness or depression
- Excessive sleeping, general fatigue
If symptoms are in fact a result of low testosterone, simply raising the levels of testosterone in the body will reverse the symptoms. Most of the above symptoms have multiple potential causes, however, so it's important to verify testosterone levels are in fact low before supplementing with Testoki or any other treatment. Testosterone tests are simple and inexpensive, and should be available in any doctor's office.
Testosterone is occasionally prescribed for women, usually to treat certain types of cancer, fibroids, or to ease menopausal symptoms. These cases are far too variable to generalize. Testoki Administration
As mentioned above, Testoki comes in tablets which are typically taken twice a day, after a meal.
Treatment usually begins with higher doses, between 120 to 160 mg, to raise low levels up to where they should be. Once hormone levels are back in the normal range, dosage strength is usually reduced to a maintenance level of 40 to 120 mg daily. Dosage strength is largely determined by weight.
Testoki only comes in 40 mg tablets, which means if the daily dose is higher than 40 mgs, multiple tablets must be taken:
- Total daily dosage should be split evenly between morning and evening.
- If daily dosage consists of only one pill, take it in the morning.
- If daily dosage consists of an odd number of pills, take the greater number in the morning; i.e., if total dosage is 3 pills, take 2 in the morning and one in the evening.
- Try to space doses as evenly apart as possible; every 12 hours is ideal.
Do not crush, split, dissolve, or otherwise destroy the integrity of tablets, as it will interfere with correct absorption. Precautions & Side Effects
Testoki is a remarkably safe testosterone supplement, rarely producing adverse effects. However, there are some cases in which use should be avoided:
- Young males who have not yet achieved sexual maturity should never take any product containing testosterone
- Men with prostrate cancer, or any kind of hormone receptor-positive cancer, may significantly worsen the conditions by taking testosterone
- Women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breast feeding should not even handle products containing testosterone
- Individuals with Liver or Kidney disease are at greater risk of severe adverse effects
The most common side effects from Testoki in otherwise healthy men are water and sodium retention; prolonged erections, excessive sexual stimulation, and low sperm count are less frequently reported.