|Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray||Brand||New Zealand||20ml||OTC||$9.70||Add|
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your health professional. Brands and generics both contain the same active ingredient(s) and are medically equivalent. Some brands are marketed under different names by the same manufacturing country depending on the country of origin.
Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus is a natural, hypertonic seawater with eucalyptus essential oil and extract of wild mint. The solution also retains the richness of all the important minerals and microelements contained in seawater, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. Use it for quick, natural relief from nasal congestion due to colds and rhinosinusitis.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and Children 6 years and over:
Dosage: 1 Spray in each nostril up to 6 times daily.
How to use:
1. Blow your nose.
2. Shake the bottle before use.
3. Remove the protective cap.
4. Before first use, press applicator until an even spray is produced.
5. Hold the bottle upright with thumb under the base and with the nozzle between two fingers.
6. Lean your head forwards slightly and insert the nozzle into your nostril.
7. Spray while breathing in gently through your nose.
8. Repeat in the other nostril.
9. Allow the product to act for a few minutes. Do not blow your nose during this time.
10. Then blow your nose if needed.
After each use, wash the nozzle with hot water, dry it and put the protective cap back on.
CAUTION: Ask your doctor before use if you've had a recent nasal operation or injury
WARNING: Where nasal irritation is present, transient tingling may occur during use.
DO NOT USE:
Seawater (hypertonic at 2.2% sea salt concentration), excipients: essential oil of Eucalyptus globulus and extract of Mentha arvensis. Preservative free. Propellant gas free.
Store below 25 degrees celsius. Keep out of reach of children.